Directions for Installing See Me Flag Crosswalk Sets
See Me Flags
- Remove the rubber bands on each flag and let the flags lay flat for thirty minutes.
- There are two pieces of reflective tape for each flag so both sides get a piece of tape.
- Peel the back of the tape off of one piece and place it the flag. The tape should run diagonally from the top left corner to the bottom right corner centered on the flag. Repeat on the other side and make sure both sides match each other.
- Press the tape down firmly to make sure it gets a good seal.
- When ready place the flags in the See Me Flag Bin.
- Stay safe!
See Me Flag Bins
- Put a pair of work gloves on.
- Select your location. See Me Flags always likes to install the See Me Flag Bins to the most convenient street post for the pedestrian to encourage the use of the See Me Flags.
- Remove the See Me Flag Bins from the box and find the attachment devices.
- We include four hose clamps to attach the bins to street signs, light posts and other common posts. If you need to attach the See Me Flag Bin to a post with a larger circumference you can get 1/2" hose clamps that are longer at Home Depot, Lowe’s, Amazon or any local hardware store. Each bin requires two hose clamps.
- Fish both clamps through the four side holes of the See Me Flag Bins so the screws are facing out (SEE PICs).
- Join the clamps around the post and start to tighten the screw with a screwdriver so the clamps begins to tighten. Once almost tight enough to hold the See Me Bin up raise it to be at about hip level on the sign so kids can grab a See Me Flag. (SEE PICs).
- Tighten the screw on the hose clamp all the way so that the See Me Flag Bin is secured in place at hip level (SEE PICs).
- Add See Me Flags and stay safe.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com and thanks again for making your street safe.